Be a part of Billy Moore Days!
There are lots of ways to get involved click on one of the links below for more information.
- Parade Entry – Floats, marching bands, horses, antique cars, marching groups and all are welcome to come and show off your stuff. Entry fee is only $25 and it’s a fun way to promote a business, club or organization.
- Volunteer- we need more than 150 volunteers to put on this fantastic parade and festival so please sign up today! We have jobs for everyone…parade marshals, staging volunteers, de-staging volunteers, kids activities, and more. It’s a fun way to meet people and get community services hours.
- Exhibitor – If you have something to sell or promote we have a great audience for you. This 2-Day festival provides opportunities for hand crafters and other commercial vendors to set up a booth.
- Sponsor – What a great way to increase branding while supporting the local community. Ask about title opportunities and other ways to stand out from the crowd at Billy Moore Days.
- Food Vendor – Spots are filling up quickly so apply today
- Avondale’s Got Talent – This competition is open to anyone throughout the valley so if you have a talent we want to hear from you. Competition will be held on Friday, October 18th and the winner will perform before our headliner on Saturday evening. Entry is free and there are great prizes.
- Pie Eating Contest – This fun competition happens on Saturday, October 19th at 2pm. Sign up at the Village Inn booth by 1:00 pm
- Barrel Wars – On Saturday, October 19th at 3:00 pm come and witness this fantastic battle of the hoses! Watch Avondale Fire Department challenge other local fire departments in a battle with their fire hoses pushing a barrel back and forth along a cable. Following the fire department challenge will be the Southwest Lending Closet Challenge. If you are interested in participating, registration information will be available her shortly.
- Cornhole Tournament – Come join us at Billy Moore Days in Avondale on Saturday, October 19th, 4pm – 10pm as we raise funds for the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation with a Cornhole Tournament. Bring your own partner. Registration information will be available shortly.